“BirthWrong is probably the pinnacle of all human achievement. Everyone who’s anyone will be there.”– Babylonian Talmud, 20:15
I stood on a rock in a high place, and heard a voice on the wind, weeping.
“Why are you weeping?” I asked.
“Because I heard Birthwrong 2015 in Andalusia was totally bangin’, but I didn’t get to go,” said the bat kol.
“Is that all? Because I’ve got news for you…
Marseille, 2017. April 28 – May 1.
BIRTHWRONG IS BACK!”
- Service at the Great Synagogue
- Traditional May Day sardines (including vegan sardines*)
- Wine on the beach
- Havdallah on the beach (with more wine)
- Hiking in the hills
- Wine in the hills
- Tour of local working-class and Jewish history (and sometimes…WORKING CLASS JEWISH HISTORY?)
- Community activism workshop
- really just so much wine
*to be confirmed
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following three things:
- A bit about yourself
- What you think you’ll get out of Birthwrong
- Who is the sexiest prophet, and why
We’re mostly deciding on a first come first serve basis, and the last Birthwrong filled up in less than a week. So get your applications in soon!